Friday Sept 25: Leave a bottle of wine on your doorstep for the Oktoberfest Wine Wall (see below)
Wed Sept 30: Parent Club General Meeting, 9:30 - 10:30 am at LJHS (Library)
Oct 17: Oktoberfest (Parent Club FUN-draiser), 6:00 - 10:00 pm at Marylhurst University
Get a full calendar here
Saturday Oct. 17, 6 - 10 pm at Marylhurst University - Only 4 weeks away!
Oktoberfest is the Parent Club’s annual, casual FUN-draiser -- don’t miss it!
- Tickets are on sale now and over 150 have already been sold - you will know someone there!
- Hurry! $70 for the month of September, and $75 throughout October.
- Treat our staff by sponsoring a teacher ticket!
- Make a donation today! The more donated, the more money we can raise!
- Donate to the Oktoberfest Wine Wall and 99 Bottles. We are currently collecting bottles of wine (red or white) valued at $20.00 or higher. THIS FRIDAY ONLY (9/25): LEAVE A BOTTLE ON YOUR DOORSTEP FOR PICK-UP. JUST EMAIL OR TEXT US WITH YOUR ADDRESS: Kari Curry (503-970-7003 or email@example.com) or Tamara DiVergilio (971-226-3574 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sunny Freeman (503-970-1501 or email@example.com)
- Donate a gift card (Amazon, Home Depot, grocery). They are an easy way to support the event. These can be sent to LJHSOktoberfest@gmail.com.
- Click here for other ideas and the online donation form
- Want to get involved? They are also many different ways to help. Contact Julie Davidson, Auction Chair, with any questions.
- Help us support the school by buying a super soft Pacer Cuddle Rug in Blue or Pink - only $35, makes a great gift!
- SEE OUR PARENT CLUB WEBSITE or OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR DETAILS
WHERE WE NEED HELP!
In addition to Oktoberfest, here are some ways we most need your help at this time:
- We are still looking for volunteers, please check the link to find out how you can get involved: Sign-up or contact our volunteer coordinators (see below).
- Help at The Power House, our Student Store: The student run school store is open during the lunch period and needs parents present to oversee operations. Our goal is to be open every day, but we need help to make that happen! We need parents for 20 minutes for each lunch shift. Please contact Nilla Persson for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be a Lunch Monitor. Be a part of your child's day by spending half an hour at school for lunchtime activity and outside supervision -- without enough lunch monitors, the kids don't get outside play time. It is super easy and doesn’t take much time. Three people needed every full school day. Schedule your preferred days and times. NOTE: If you already signed up to be a lunch monitor via the “volunteer spot” website, please sign up again via this link: Lunch Monitors. Sorry for the inconvenience - we are trying to simplify the volunteer process.