- October 19th: Pie Sale Deadline. Get your orders in!
- October 20th: 2018 Barn Bash Fundraiser: 6:00PM - 10:00PM at Barn Kestrel in West Linn
- Pie Sale Deadline: Don't forget to order your pies, cobblers and frozen fruit. ORDERS DUE THIS FRIDAY, October 19th! To place your order online please use this link. https://lakeridgejuniorhigh.schoolauction.net/pies2018/homepages/show
- 2018 Barn Bash: October 20th 6:00PM - 10PM. We are sold out! Thank you to our generous sponsors for their support. Thank you also to all of you who purchased tickets. We can't wait to kick up our heels with you on Saturday night while we raise money for our students.
- URGENT - TEACHER CONFERENCE DAYS: Thursday, October 25th. Our Wonderful teachers work hard throughout the school year and one of the ways we show them our support is by providing coffee, lunch and dinner for them during the extra long conference days. There are only a couple of opportunities throughout the year when they are able to lunch together. Our Hospitality Team coordinates the theme and donated goods for this event. Show your appreciation by signing up for one or more slots. Your efforts will be most appreciated. Questions? Contact Volunteer Coordinator, Lynne Thompson at LLCThompson@mac.com. See the sign-up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d44a5aa2da2fd0-teacher2
- SCHOOL STORE: Did you know that the store can’t be open unless we have parent volunteers there? We have an immediate need for a parent volunteer in the school store on Wednesday and Friday “C" Lunch from 1:11PM-1:41PM. You’ll assist students with learning how to run a store. No experience necessary and training is provided. Please contact Susan Stohl directly at firstname.lastname@example.org , if you are able to volunteer at that time. Once a week or once a month, any time is appreciated.
- You can also support the School Store by donating any used printer cartridges to the school office. These are exchanged for credit through the Staples Reward Program.
Wednesday, October 17
Rolling Hills Church
3550 SW Borland, Rd, Tualatin, OR 97062
LJHS Parent Club - General Meeting Schedule. For a calendar view of LJHS Parent Club events and meetings please click HERE. November 7th: 9:00AM- 10:30AM in the library. Vote on how to spend money raised at Barn Bash
November 14th: 7:00PM in the library. Parent Education Night. Embracing Diversity
December 12th: 9:00AM - 10:30AM in the library. Update on new building, move from W. campus & parking
January 23rd: 9:00AM - 10:30AM in the library. Topic TBD
February 5th/6th: 7:00PM Parent Education Night. Shattering Stigma
March 13th: (:00AM - 10:30AM in the library. Topic TBD
April 24th: 9:00AM - 10:30AM in the library. Topic TBD
May 22nd: 9:00AM - 10:30AM. End of year Parent Club Tea