- We're in the News: Check out the great article in the Lake Oswego Review about our fundraising efforts and plans for our innovative "Seeing/Making/Doing" space!
- Snowflake Gift Card Drive for LJHS families in Need (through 12/15): LJHS counselors are collecting gift cards, cash or checks (made out to LJHS) to be given to our own LJHS families who are in need of a little extra assistance this holiday season. Gift cards for groceries, toys, restaurants, etc. are greatly appreciated! Fred Meyer and Target are especially helpful because they cover many different needs, but any others are accepted too, of course. Donations can be brought to the office and placed in the Snowflake Gift Card Collection Box. Questions? Please contact Marcy Watts at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your generosity!
- Open items from the auction, including "sign up parties."
- Last chance for "School Nights with the Ducks" - Nov 18 vs. Arizona. Get tickets for only $39, with $5 of every ticket supporting LJHS. Click HERE to buy tickets and enter this code: 2017LAKERIDGE.
- Support LJHS When Shopping: Shop for everyone on your gift list this holiday at smile.amazon.com/ch/93-0810244 and Amazon donates to Lakeridge Junior High School Parent Club.
- Next Parent Club Meeting (11/29 @ 7:00 pm in LJHS library - EVENING MEETING!) Please join us and tay tuned for details!
Questions? Contact our Parent Club Co-Presidents, Janell Herman (email@example.com) and Robin Walsh (firstname.lastname@example.org)