- THIS WEEK (May 7-11): Staff Appreciation Week! SIGN UP HERE
- Wednesday, May 9, 2-5:30pm @ LJHS: Pick up previously-ordered flower baskets
- Wednesday, May 23, 9am @ LJHS: Final Parent Club meeting and Volunteer Appreciation Tea
Thank you to those who came to this weekend's event, "Mental Health: What Parents Need to Know", sponsored by LJHS, the Parent Club, and Shattering Stigma with Stories. We had phenomenal attendance, impressive speakers, and extremely helpful breakout sessions. Here a link to the VIDEO of the introduction and expert panelists, in case you missed it. Please join us in thanking Tara Rolstad for bringing this wonderful opportunity to us and running a fantastic event.
LJHS STAFF APPRECIATION WEEK
Please show your appreciation for our “Sun-sational” teachers, staff, and administrators by signing up to bring them food or drinks during the week. This year they will experience a sun-filled week of food and treats! Our hospitality team coordinates the theme and donated goods for the week. Can you help? Your efforts will be most appreciated! Please contact Kari Curry at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. SIGN UP HERE
FLOWER BASKET DELIVERY
THIS Wednesday, May 9, 2-5:30pm @ LJHS
Come by LJHS to pick up your previously-ordered flower baskets. NOTE: There will be a limited selection available on a first come, first served basis during the pick-up time frame (cash or check only).
ONGOING VOLUNTEER NEEDS:
- LUNCH MONITORS: Be a part of your child's day by spending half an hour at school for lunchtime activity. Three people needed during each lunch period (3), every full school day. FEEL FREE TO SIGN UP OR JUST DROP IN! Click HERE for the daily schedule. "A" lunch is for 6th graders only and "B" and "C" lunches are for 7th/8th graders. Come for one shift or all 3!
- QUESTIONS? Contact Volunteer Coordinator, Kari Curry
ABOUT THE PARENT CLUB
The Parent Club is Lakeridge Junior High’s version of a PTO (Parent Teacher Organization). We are community builders and fundraisers. Please join, come to meetings, and help us make a difference for the school and our kids!
- Parent Club Meetings Schedule: Open to all! Check out the full Parent Club calendar here.
- 5/23/18 @ 9:00 am
- How to Get Involved & Support the School
- Join the Parent Club: ($35/family): get access to the online directory & voting privileges -- plus your dues will support students & staff!
- Volunteer: options include Oktoberfest, student store, art literacy, lunch monitor, hospitality, library, chaperones, etc.
- Make a direct donation: All funds support the students, staff, and related events.
- Sign up for eScrip - Enroll your grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards with eScrip and the Parent Club receives a percentage of your purchase from participating merchants and local restaurants. Specify Lakeridge Junior High School Parent Club (Group ID 8567690) as the group you will support.
- Sign up for AmazonSmile: When you sign up for AmazonSmile, make "Lakeridge Junior High Parent Club" your charity of choice ... when you shop via smile.amazon.com, the Parent Club gets a donation!
- Your 2017-2018 Parent Club Board Members:
- Check out our website for more information.