Now let's start with a few THANK YOUs:
- Thank you to everyone who helped with STAFF APPRECIATION week, from bringing food, drinks, & supplies, to decorating the staff room and door, to setting up and cleaning up. And a special thank you goes to the fabulous team that created the themes and made it all happen: Kari Curry, Candace Mitchell, Kellie Snaadt, and Anna Streano. In case you missed it, each day they created a new theme for the staff treats: 1) Monday - Surfs Up (Starbucks coffee and fruit), 2) Tuesday - Sun-sational Salads, 3) Wednesday - Beach Picnic (Catered box lunch from Jimmy John’s), 4) Thursday - Boardwalk Memories (Candy and Popcorn), 5) Friday - Luau (Catered Hawaiian lunch from Bamboo Grove). Impressive, right?
- Next, thank you for everyone participating in the FLOWER BASKET fundraiser! We sold 185 baskets! And a special thank you to Sarah Howell for managing the whole process so well. We hope you're all enjoying your beautiful flowers.
- FYI for those with students at the high school: You're invited to attend the next Lakeridge High School Pacer Parent Club Meeting! THIS Tuesday, May 15, 9am @ Lakeridge HIGH School.
They will be discussing goals for next year, volunteer positions available, and present our 'What to expect when you are expecting a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior," which is full of tips and insights into your kiddo's next school year.
- Final Parent Club meeting and Volunteer Appreciation Tea: NEXT Wednesday, May 23, 9am @ LJHS.
Please join us as we vote on next year's budget and let the staff show their appreciation for all the parents have done for the school, staff, and students over the year. We hope to see you there!
- 8th Grade Celebration / Clap Out: Monday June 11th at 3pm.
All 8th grade parents are invited to participate in an all school Clap Out celebrating the 8th grade class! Immediately following at 4pm the 8th graders will be transported to Bullwinkles for some fun and return by 8pm. Tickets for the Bullwinkles event will go on sale in May. Stay tuned for more details! If you would like to volunteer or have any questions please contact Kari Curry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Parent Club is Lakeridge Junior High’s version of a PTO (Parent Teacher Organization). We are community builders and fundraisers. Please join, come to meetings, and help us make a difference for the school and our kids! Questions? Contact our Parent Club Co-Presidents, Janell Herman (email@example.com) and Robin Walsh (firstname.lastname@example.org)