Here are a few things coming up for parents:
- Staff Holiday Cookie & Treat Bar: Contributions due Thursday, December 14th!
Please help us celebrate our wonderful staff by contributing to our Parent Club sponsored Holiday Cookie/Treat Bar. Parents are asked to bring 2+ dozen of their favorite holiday cookie or treat to school between 8:00 and 10:00am on Thursday, December 14th. Throughout the day, staff will be able to put together their own cookie trays to bring home and share with their families. Thank you for helping support our hardworking LJHS community! Please sign up and indicate what you'll be bringing.
- Snowflake Gift Card Drive for LJHS families in Need: Ends Friday, December 15th
LJHS counselors are collecting gift cards, cash or checks (made out to LJHS) to be given to our own LJHS families who are in need of a little extra assistance this holiday season. Gift cards for groceries, toys, restaurants, etc. are greatly appreciated! Fred Meyer and Target are especially helpful because they cover many different needs, but any others are accepted too, of course. Donations can be brought to the office and placed in the Snowflake Gift Card Collection Box. Questions? Please contact Marcy Watts at email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your generosity!
- THREE LOSD Updates on School Improvements Funded by the 2017 Bond: All meetings held at LJHS
1) Saturday, January 20, 10 am – 11:30 am
2) Wednesday, April 4, 7 pm – 8:30 pm
3) Saturday, September 15, 10 am – 11:30 am
- Open Items from the Auction, including "Sign Up Parties"
- Support LJHS When Shopping: Shop for everyone on your gift list this holiday at smile.amazon.com/ch/93-0810244 and Amazon donates to Lakeridge Junior High School Parent Club.
- New Spirit Wear Just in Time for the Holidays! Come shop the school store during all lunches. Cash or check (LJHS Parent Club): Lakeridge splatter t-shirt (in grey, black, or blue), Lakeridge "L" t-shirt (in blue & grey), Lakeridge "L" white hoodie, scarf, and lots of hats (black, striped poof, and striped non-poof).