- Sept 5th: Parent Club Welcome Back Coffee: 9:15AM - 10:15AM
- September 7th: Back to School BBQ: 5:00PM - 7:00PM
- September 12th: First Parent Club Meeting and Art Lit Training: 9:00AM - 10:30AM
- October 20th: Barn Bash! A fun evening for parents to connect and support our school
- Welcome Back Coffee: Join us on Wednesday, Sept 5th to meet our new Parent Club Board and find out what we've got planned for the upcoming school year. We will also have our volunteer sign-up board so you can check out many of the great ways to get involved this year.
- 1st Parent Club General Meeting and Art Lit Training. Join us on September 12th for the 1st Parent Club meeting of the year. And if you have volunteered to be a part of our phenomenal Art Lit program please do not miss this important training. PS - it is not too late to volunteer for Art Lit (scroll down for the volunteer sign-up).
- Back to School Barbecue. Friday, September 7th from 5PM - 7PM. Welcome back! Your whole family is invited to the LJHS BTS BBQ! This fun community event is FREE to attend. If you plan to eat, Food truck tickets are $10 each. Buy online HERE or at the door. Food available from Koi Fusion and Las Piedritas Taco Truck. Free shuttle buses to and from the Lakeridge High football game will be available.
- 2018 Barn Bash: October 20th 6:00PM - 10PM. This is a parent-only event held at Barn Kestrel in West Linn. In lieu of a full-scale auction, Barn Bash will offer food, music, fun and a chance to raise money for our school via a paddle-raise, some awesome raffle items, and the always popular party-boards.
- Early Bird Tickets are $40 each and can be purchased HERE. After September 22nd ticket prices increase to $50 each so don't wait. Don't forget to sponsor tickets for teachers too!
- Interested in SPONSORING this event? Create visibility for your business and support our students and teachers! There are a limited number of Gold ($1000) and Silver ($500) sponsorship opportunities. Contact Kirsten Carnese via email at Kcarnese@gmail.com to find out about the benefits.
Parent Club Directory: Over the next few weeks we will be working to update our directory information for current and incoming families. Please be sure to check your information to make sure it is accurate.
- RETURNING FAMILIES: You will have received an email asking you to confirm your family information online. If you can not find the email, please check your spam folder.
- NEW FAMILIES:
- Go to Join MySchoolAnywhere
- Enter Code: LJHS2017
- Follow the online instructions asking you to input your family contact information.
LJHS Parent Club - General Meeting Schedule. For a calendar view of LJHS Parent Club events and meetings please click HERE.
September 12th: 9:00AM - 10:30AM in the LJHS Library. Welcome Back meeting and Art Lit training.
October 9th: 9:00AM - 10:30AM in the library. Q&A with Kurt and Officer Sheldon
November 7th: 9:00AM- 10:30AM in the library. Vote on how to spend money raised at Barn Bash
November 14th: 7:00PM in the library. Parent Education Night. Embracing Diversity
December 12th: 9:00AM - 10:30AM in the library. Update on new building, move from W. campus & parking
January 23rd: 9:00AM - 10:30AM in the library. Topic TBD
February 5th/6th: 7:00PM Parent Education Night. Shattering Stigma
March 13th: (:00AM - 10:30AM in the library. Topic TBD
April 24th: 9:00AM - 10:30AM in the library. Topic TBD
May 22nd: 9:00AM - 10:30AM. End of year Parent Club Tea
Your 2018-2019 LJHS Parent Club Executive Board:
Ashley Krause and Tamara Divergilio, Co-Presidents
Sarah Howell and Kirsten Carenese, Co-Vice Presidents
Zsu Winston, Treasurer
Lynne Thompson, Volunteer Coordinator
Lara James, Secretary
The Parent Club is Lakeridge Junior High’s version of a PTO (Parent Teacher Organization). We are community builders and fundraisers. Please join, come to meetings, and help us make a difference for the school and our kids!