- Wednesday, 9/7, 9:30 - 10:30 am: Parent Welcome Coffee
- Friday, 9/9, 5:00 - 7:00 pm: Back to School Barbeque (click here if you can help!)
- Thursday, 9/22, 7:00 - 9:00 pm: Back to School Night
- Wednesday, 9/28, 9:30 - 10:30 am: First Parent Club Meeting
- Saturday, 10/15, 6:00 pm: Oktoberfest Auction in the "Hofbrauhaus" at the Embassy Suites in Tigard.
KEY WAYS TO GET INVOLVED & HELP THE SCHOOL
- Join the Parent Club ($35/family): get access to the online directory & voting privileges
- Volunteer: options include Oktoberfest, BBQ, art literacy, lunch monitor, hospitality, library, chaperones, etc. We need more volunteers for the Back to School BBQ on 9/9 (4 different time slots available) -- click here for more details and help if you can!
- Come to the Oktoberfest Auction, our primary fundraiser: $70 each through 9/9. Join the Party and Give!
- Donate items for the Oktoberfest auction or become a sponsor (contact Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Make a direct donation: All funds support the students, staff, and related events.
- Sign up for eScrip - Enroll your grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards with eScrip and the Parent Club receives a percentage of your purchase from participating merchants and local restaurants. Sign up online and specify Lakeridge Junior High School Parent Club (Group ID 8567690) as the group you will support.
ABOUT THE PARENT CLUB
Lakeridge Junior High’s version of a PTO (Parent Teacher Organization). We are community builders and fund raisers. Please join, come to meetings, and help us make a difference for the school and our kids!
- Parent Club Meetings Schedule: Open to all! Check out the full Parent Club calendar here.
9/28/16 @ 9:30 am
10/26/16 @ 9:30 am
11/30/16 @ 7:00 pm
1/25/17 @ 9:30 am
2/22/17 @ 7:00 pm
3/22/17 @ 9:30 am
4/26/17 @ 7:00 pm
5/24/17 @ 9:30 am
- Your 2016-2017 Parent Club Board Members:
President: Janell Herman (email@example.com)
Vice President: Robin Walsh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Treasurer: Heather Dudley (email@example.com)
Secretary: Heather Hart (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Volunteer Coordinators: Kari Curry (email@example.com) and Tamara DiVergilio (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Oktoberfest Co-Chairs: Michelle Huntington (email@example.com) and Karie Jett (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Check out our website for more information. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!
Questions? Contact our Parent Club President, Janell Herman at email@example.com