- August 21st: 3:30PM Registration & School Pictures for new families. Registration & School pictures for students with last names A-L 4:00PM - 7:00PM
- August 22nd: Registration & School Pictures for students with last names M-Z
- Sept 5th: Parent Club Welcome Back Coffee: 9:15AM - 10:15AM
- September 7th: Back to School BBQ: 5:00PM - 7:00PM
- September 12th: First Parent Club Meeting and Art Lit Training
- October 20th: Barn Bash! A fun evening for parents to connect and support our school
Volunteers are needed to help with the School Store, Pictures, and Text Book Check-Out during registration on Tuesday, 2:45PM - 7:00PM and Wednesday from 4:00PM - 7:00PM. Please consider signing up to help. Click Here for the Sign Up Genius. Please contact the Volunteer Coordinator, Lynne Thompson with any questions, LLCThomspon@mac.com.
Upcoming Parent Club Events: Beginning with the Welcome Back Coffee we have a number of great events to kick-off the new year.
- At the Welcome Back Coffee you'll meet our new Parent Club Board and find out what we've got planned for the upcoming school year.
- Get back into the school groove at our Back to School Barbecue. Catch up with friends and get to know your fellow Lakeridge parents and families. Attendance is free, food $10 per person and provided by KOI Fusion and Taco Truck. Food tickets must be purchased in advance in order to provide an accurate headcount to our food vendors. Tickets can be purchased at Registration and at the Welcome Back Coffee, you may also purchase your tickets online by Clicking Here. This is a family event, please no drop-offs.
- 2018 Barn Bash is a parent-only event held at Barn Kestrel in West Linn. In lieu of a full-scale auction, Barn Bash will offer food, music, fun and a chance to raise money for our school via a paddle-raise, some awesome raffle items, and party-boards.
- Early Bird Tickets are $40 each and will be available for purchase at registration, the Welcome Coffee, the BBQ and at the Lakeridge JH Back to School Night on September 20th. Tickets include unlimited food and 2 drink tickets. After September 22nd ticket prices increase to $50 each so don't wait.
- Finally, we are actively seeking sponsorship for this event. Contact Kirsten Carnese to find out about the benefits of sponsoring this great event. There is a limited number of Gold ($1000) and Silver ($500) sponsorship opportunities. Kirsten can be reached via email at KCarnese@gmail.com
- RETURNING FAMILIES: You will have received an email asking you to confirm your family information online. If you can not find the email, please check your spam folder.
- NEW FAMILIES:
- Go to Join MySchoolAnywhere
- Enter Code: LJHS2017
- Follow the online instructions asking you to input your family contact information.
Volunteering Opportunities: There will be a number of ways to get involved throughout the year and we will be posting each week about upcoming opportunities so stay tuned and review the sign-ups as they are posted. Contact Lynne Thompson our volunteer coordinator with questions.
Your 2017-2018 LJHS Parent Club Executive Board:
Ashley Krause and Tamara Divergilio, Co-Presidents
Sarah Howell and Kirsten Carenese, Co-Vice President
Zsu Winston, Treasurer
Lynne Thompson, Volunteer Coordinator
Lara James, Secretary