This is your weekly email from your Lakeridge Junior High PARENT CLUB (our version of a Parent-Teacher organization.) We’ll keep you up-to-date on our events and ways to get involved.
- Now through April 22: Order flower baskets online as part of the LJHS spring fundraiser
- April 27, 6:30pm,
Jefe'sRestaurant: Parent Club Parent Social and Brief Meeting
- May 6, 2:30-4:00pm, Lakeridge Junior High School: Pick up pre-ordered flower baskets
SPRING FUNDRAISER: HANGING FLOWER BASKETS!
Now through April 22nd
Help us raise money for our school and buy your hanging flower baskets from LJHS this year! They are beautiful combinations of colors and flowers in a sun mix. Only $35 each and bursting with color, these are top quality baskets at a great price -- with proceeds benefits the students of Lakeridge Junior High School.
- Each basket is 12+ in diameter and filled to the brim with color.
- All online orders and money are due by Friday, April 22nd.
- Baskets will be available for pick-up at school on Friday, May 6th from 2:30-4:00pm
- Baskets supplied by our friends at Al's Garden Center in Sherwood, OR
- Questions? Email Carol Sarnowski and Tricia Cook.
- CLICK HERE TO ORDER ONLINE
NEXT PARENT CLUB MEETING & PARENT SOCIAL
Wednesday, April 27th at 6:30pm --
Please join us for a very brief meeting followed by a great time with fellow parents! PLUS thanks to all who came to our Parent Club meeting last week! We discussed the Climate and Culture Survey results, presented by Principal Schultz. Presentation results can be found here.
VOLUNTEER NEEDS - PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!
- Crossing Guard at Bryant & Jean Intersection - We are still looking for parents to help children crossing at the intersection of Bryant and Jean roads. The visibility is extremely poor and many parents have called the school with concern. Can you help, either before or after school gets out? Contact Kari Curry or Tamara DiVergilio with questions.
- Lunch Monitor: Be a part of your child's day by spending half an hour at school for lunchtime activity and outside supervision. It is super easy and doesn’t take much time. Three people needed every full school day. Schedule your preferred days and times. Sign up here.
BRING IN YOUR BOX TOPS
Each one is worth 10 cents! Find participating BoxTops on hundreds of products. Please drop off BoxTops in the bright blue box hanging on the wall outside the LJHS office. Some are expiring soon so don't delay. If you have any questions, please contact the BoxTops Coordinator, Anne Lambson at email@example.com. Thank you for supporting our school!
- Want to help but don’t see anything that fits your availability or interests? We can find something for you! You can sign up here or contact Kari Curry or Tamara DiVergilio with questions.
- See the PARENT CLUB WEBSITE or the LJHS WEBSITE for more information
- Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!