This is your weekly email from your Lakeridge Junior High PARENT CLUB (our version of a Parent-Teacher organization.) We’ll keep you up-to-date on our events and ways to get involved.
- THIS WEDNESDAY, April 27, 6:30pm,
Jefe's Restaurant: Parent Club Parent Social and Brief Meeting
- May 2-6: Staff Appreciation week -- donated food, beverages & other items requested
- May 5-8: Eat at Pho Lavang restaurant and 20% will be donated to our school. Just mention LJHS.
- May 6, 2:30-4:00pm, Lakeridge Junior High School: Flower basket pick up
PARENT CLUB MEETING & PARENT SOCIAL
THIS Wednesday, April 27th at 6:30pm --
Please join us for a very brief meeting followed by a fun time hanging out with fellow parents. It's a great way to connect with other parents and learn more about what's going on. No RSVP needed -- just show up. We hope to see you there!
STAFF APPRECIATION WEEK - WE NEED YOUR HELP
May 2-6, Lakeridge Junior High School
Our wonderful teachers, staff, and administrators work hard for our children throughout the school year, so we'd like to show our thanks by providing them with food and treats during Staff Appreciation week! Our Parent Club hospitality team coordinates the theme and donated goods for the week. Show your appreciation by signing up for one or more slots to bring food, treats, etc. Your efforts will be most appreciated! Please sign up here.
RESTAURANT FUNDRAISER AT PHO LAVANG
May 5-8 (Thursday-Sunday), Pho Lavang (16120 Lower Boones Ferry Road)
Eat at Pho Lavang (Vietnamese restaurant) for lunch and/or dinner on May 5-8 and they will generously donate 20% to our school! Just mention Lakeridge Junior High School (no flyer needed). Questions? Contact Julie Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VOLUNTEER NEEDS - PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!
- Crossing Guard at Bryant & Jean Intersection - We are still looking for parents to help children crossing at the intersection of Bryant and Jean roads. The visibility is extremely poor and many parents have called the school with concern. Can you help, either before or after school gets out? Contact Kari Curry or Tamara DiVergilio with questions.
- Lunch Monitor: Be a part of your child's day by spending half an hour at school for lunchtime activity and outside supervision. It is super easy and doesn’t take much time. Three people needed every full school day. Schedule your preferred days and times. Sign up here.
BRING IN YOUR BOX TOPS
Each one is worth 10 cents! Find participating BoxTops on hundreds of products. Please drop off BoxTops in the bright blue box hanging on the wall outside the LJHS office. Some are expiring soon so don't delay. If you have any questions, please contact the BoxTops Coordinator, Anne Lambson at email@example.com. Thank you for supporting our school!
- Want to help but don’t see anything that fits your availability or interests? We can find something for you! You can sign up here or contact Kari Curry or Tamara DiVergilio with questions.
- See the PARENT CLUB WEBSITE or the LJHS WEBSITE for more information
- Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!