This is your weekly email from your Lakeridge Junior High PARENT CLUB (our version of a Parent-Teacher organization.) We’ll keep you up-to-date on our events and ways to get involved.
- April 20-21: Respectful, Safe, Thoughtful Summit for 6th graders - volunteers needed!
- Now through April 22: Order flower baskets online as part of the LJHS spring fundraiser
- April 27, 6:30pm,
Jefe's Restaurant: Parent Club Parent Social and Brief Meeting
- May 6, 2:30-4:00pm, Lakeridge Junior High School: Flower basket pick up
NEED 6TH GRADE PARENT VOLUNTEERS FOR RESPECTFUL, SAFE, THOUGHTFUL SUMMIT
THIS WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY: April 20-21, Lakeridge Junior High School
The focus for the second session will be building on the work that the kids did last time, including hands-on opportunities for service, energetic teamwork, and some visual and performing art captured by technology. We need parents who are willing to help facilitate some campus cleanup groups, some to serve as videographers for student groups, and some to hep facilitate and supervise team building games. No experience is necessary - just a willingness to help our amazing sixth graders put their learning into action. We are looking for 10 volunteers per session. If you would like to volunteer, sign up here.
SPRING FUNDRAISER: HANGING FLOWER BASKETS!
LAST DAY FOR ORDERS IS THIS FRIDAY, APRIL 22
Help us raise money for our school and buy your hanging flower baskets from LJHS this year! They are beautiful combinations of colors and flowers in a sun mix. Only $35 each and bursting with color, these are top quality baskets at a great price -- with proceeds benefits the students of Lakeridge Junior High School.
- Each basket is 12+ inches in diameter and filled to the brim with color.
- All online orders and money are due by Friday, April 22nd.
- Baskets will be available for pick-up at school on Friday, May 6th from 2:30-4:00pm
- Baskets supplied by our friends at Al's Garden Center in Sherwood, OR
- Questions? Email Carol Sarnowski and Tricia Cook.
- CLICK HERE TO ORDER ONLINE
NEXT PARENT CLUB MEETING & PARENT SOCIAL
NEXT Wednesday, April 27th at 6:30pm --
Please join us for a very brief meeting followed by a fun time hanging out with fellow parents. It's a great way to connect with other parents and learn more about what's going on. No RSVP needed -- just show up. We hope to see you there!
VOLUNTEER NEEDS - PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!
- Crossing Guard at Bryant & Jean Intersection - We are still looking for parents to help children crossing at the intersection of Bryant and Jean roads. The visibility is extremely poor and many parents have called the school with concern. Can you help, either before or after school gets out? Contact Kari Curry or Tamara DiVergilio with questions.
- Lunch Monitor: Be a part of your child's day by spending half an hour at school for lunchtime activity and outside supervision. It is super easy and doesn’t take much time. Three people needed every full school day. Schedule your preferred days and times. Sign up here.
BRING IN YOUR BOX TOPS
Each one is worth 10 cents! Find participating BoxTops on hundreds of products. Please drop off BoxTops in the bright blue box hanging on the wall outside the LJHS office. Some are expiring soon so don't delay. If you have any questions, please contact the BoxTops Coordinator, Anne Lambson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for supporting our school!
- Want to help but don’t see anything that fits your availability or interests? We can find something for you! You can sign up here or contact Kari Curry or Tamara DiVergilio with questions.
- See the PARENT CLUB WEBSITE or the LJHS WEBSITE for more information
- Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook!