This is your weekly email from your Lakeridge Junior High PARENT CLUB (our version of a Parent-Teacher organization.) We’ll keep you up-to-date on our events and ways to get involved.
- Oct 17: Oktoberfest (Parent Club FUN-draiser), 6:00 - 10:00 pm at Marylhurst University
- Oct 25: Last day to order pies, cobblers and fruit as part of our fundraiser (11/10 pick-up)
- Oct 28: Parent Club meeting, 9:30 - 10:30 am
- Get a full calendar here
10/17/15 @ Marylhurst University -- It’s the Parent Club’s annual auction and funds raised will support library and classroom enhancements and more!
- There is still time to BUY TICKETS and join in the fun!
- Check out the LIVE AUCTION and SIGN UP PARTIES that will be available.
- Buy a Golden Raffle ticket - winner gets first pick of the LIVE auction items! Only 50 will be sold, at $100 each, for excellent odds.
- Treat our staff with a “sponsor a teacher” ticket
- Want to get involved? They are also many different ways to help. Contact Julie Davidson, Auction Chair, with any questions.
- SEE OUR PARENT CLUB WEBSITE or OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR DETAILS
Stock your freezer for the holidays with delicious, whole-fruit pies, cobblers and frozen fruit from Willamette Valley Pie Co! The Parent Club is again running this sweet fundraiser, at same prices as your local retailer BUT with 40-50% of proceeds from each item sold going to our school. Check your student's bag for the order form (sent home Thursday, 8/24) or CLICK HERE for easy online ordering. Forward this to your local friends and family too!
Hurry! Orders close 10/25 and pick up is 11/10. Don't miss it!
GET ACCESS TO THE STUDENT DIRECTORY
Just join the Parent Club and you'll have access to the mobile directory which will enable you to easily contact other families. Have questions? ContactLJHSdirectory@gmail.com
WE COULD USE A LITTLE MORE HELP!
Here are some of the remaining open positions that need volunteers:
- 8th Grade Graduation Celebration Committee: Want to get involved in the 8th grade graduation celebration? We need more volunteers to make the event special for kids and parents alike. Sign up here.
- Be a Lunch Monitor: Three people needed every full school day. Schedule your preferred days and times. Sign up here.